25 June 2006

Bend it Beckham!

He did too. The old Beckahm was back. What an afternoon for England! So many moments of ooooooohhhh… Agonising close calls but we pulled through.

We had the family over with us to watch the game and my little niece who is just under two years old started imitating my [rather] loud expression of oooooohhhhh! Then we scored and I raised my hands with a verbal expression of ‘yeeeeessss’. That was the expression for the afternoon for her. Bless her. So every time she says yes now she raises her arms in the air...


Some knitting accompanied the footie watching but not very much. I was too excited. Which was fine but I have still to complete the front. My intention was to compete it yesterday. Oh, and the family were drinking bud-wei-ser, mind boggles…


The photos? I just thought to share more of our garden piccies…

3 comments:

Marietta said...

please tell me it was budweiser from the czech republic....

Theresa said...

Tusa,
I just found you after listening to your sweater essay. I loved it! loved your accent! A hardy yyyeeeessss to you (hands raised, of course!)

Tusa said...

Marietta - I can’t even pretend to have read the label but I thought that would get your attention! I will check and let you know. I didn’t have any, honest...

Theresa - Thank you very much for visiting and for the vote of support. My accent is rather eclectic... More detailed reply on your blog.