16 July 2006

A Quickie…

Well, since I last wrote, I have received words of reassurance which has helped me a lot. Thanks guys. I have now completed the second front for Loll and working on the sleeves at the same time. I don’t think I could bear working on them separately – I would die of boredom!

I have not started Tempting II but, next Saturday I will (whether or not I have finished Loll). I will be attending one of our knitting get-togethers and I am really looking forward to it. I know this will put the wind in my sails (as it were!) and perhaps I will get my mojo back.

Oh yes, a moment of revelation for me. I spent some of this morning watching the motorbike racing with my hubby.

You see, he is a biker and loves fast bikes. I have toyed with the idea of joining him but I will have to see. What does he have? Well, until recently he had two Kawasaki Z1000s one classic (blue) and one new (orange). Sadly, he sold the classic. I was very sad when it went but I understand why it had to go. Anyway, I think I needed some sort of sport to keep my knitting going (and I did some knitting today) this morning which is why I joined him. I really enjoyed it too and of course supported Valentino Rossi all the way...

I did say it was a quickie so I will leave it there. Manana!

2 comments:

erssie said...

Just seen the bikes and did a double take. I love knitting and my hubby loves bikes (I do too but no longer ride them due to disability). He has a Buell and regularly goes to race meetings.

Do visit my blog, have a pic of a crocheted bike there! I also regularly put up How to...sections of my projects as I discover things not many people know how to do re designing and maths.

erssie said...

Forgot to say that hubbie has Buell but also a Kawasaki ZZR which he is selling if you know anyone who is interested.