27 August 2006

Bun in the oven

A Belly full of arms and legs
Knocked up
Expecting
Up the duff
Preggers
With child

Please add to the list - yes we are!

Baby is due on 23rd February 2007... We are thrilled to bits! I am getting over the morning sickness which was just awful. And the exhaustion - my goodness I don't know how those of you who have or had toddlers at the same time did it! It must have been trying.

Ahem! This is why you have not heard from me recently... Now I am getting my energy back, my cravings seem to have tailed off, my waistline is disappearing but we are happy. I may actually pick up my knitting again and blog some more...

For now, I am taking my dear hubby on a surprise birthday trip for his 40th on Tuesday! I don’t think he has guessed but he knows we have an early morning tomorrow. What fun! Read you all in two weeks.

10 comments:

Seahorse67 said...

Fabulous news!!! Congratulations!!!

Laurie (Moo!) said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Much congratulations on the baby!!

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness - congratulations! Seems that 2007 is gearing up to be the year of the baby! Please keep us updated - pics, too!! I love seeing someone whose belly is bigger than mine, and I'm not pregnant!!

Kitty Kitty said...

CONGRATS!!! How awesome, I am so happy for you both.

Alice said...

Congratulations. It's just the best thing ever......Make the most of every minute (if you don't feel too terrible).

Funny, I was talking to my OH about the baby and toddler thing not five minutes ago. I wonder how they do it, too!

Sandy said...

Congratulations!

Dove Knits said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!!!

Marietta said...

you too!!!!!!!!!!!!
man1 i am so waiting for the morning sickness to be over! will it ever end?
i don't believe anyone at the moment that it will - have gained any weight but am only 10 weeks....

Rain said...

Congratulations!

If ever there was an excuse to knit....

Tusa said...

Thank you all. I think my knitting mojo is back for a while at least and I intend to share my new knitting adventures this weekend...

Read you all soon and thank you for looking in.