10 November 2006

Mystery Knitting Adventure

Are you in? Good.

Well I have so much to share with you but most importantly I want to share this journey with you. I started yet another project. Yup! I am back with knitting. Got my mojo back!

I have also discovered that many women actually go off knitting at some point during their pregnancy. It does not make sense… The only thing I can think of is that one’s body goes into energy saving mode… What are your thoughts about this? The bump is developing and here is a picture of us.
Anyway, I wondered whether you might be interested in a mystery knitting adventure. It will make a great Christmas gift for someone but you will have to trust me through this journey. It should last a week or two at most depends on how much time you have…

You will need

4 mm needles
Yarn A – Jaeger Extra Fine Merino DK or equivalent 1 x 50 g ball
Yarn B – Rowan Kidsilk Haze or equivalent 1 x 25g ball (use 2 strands together)
Yarn C - Rowan Kidsilk Haze or equivalent 1x 25g ball (use 2 strands together)

I don't think you need to worry about tension but if you want to... it is 22sts x 30 rws to 10 x 10 over stocking stitch using 4 mm needles.

The colours are up to you really. I can share mine here…

More in the next posting!

p.s. this is not my design therefore will share the source at the end of the adventure...

7 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog - I love it when I get new readers!!!! - Seems like congrats are in order :) Can't join in the mystery 'cos I'm a bit snowed under with Christmas knits, but I'm intrigued to know what it will be so I'll keep tuning in!

Kendra said...

I'm intrigued and I think I will have to join you on the knitting adventure. I've only got one more planned Christmas present left to go so I should have time to squeeze another one in! I've had a look at your FO's and they are all lovely so I'm sure I can trust your taste ;-)

Seahorse said...

Great to see you back blogging! I've been a bit worried about you. Lovely to see the bump and hear that all is well :)

HPNY Knits said...

wow, mystery project. sounds like fun. I'll tune in to see it unveiling.
:-)

Alice said...

Great to see you are okay and things are progressing well.

Dove Knits said...

Look how cute you two are!

Kitty Kitty said...

What a cute picture of you two. Hope you are well and I am really glad you are back to knitting.

I missed you.