02 January 2007

Forecast's Progress

Oh what a day. Today was my first day working from home this year. It was quite nice not having to battle the commuting masses for seats on the train but I must make sure to get some fresh air and see other people at some point!
Not a long blog update but I wanted to share my progress with Forecast so far.


I was very pleased to be able to get this yarn in the UK from Pavi Yarns. It apparently arrived within two days of ordering – this had to be kept secret you see, because I would have stolen a look. Would I really? Really???
I have not shared pictures of my attempt to knit socks properly for dear hubby so herewith a photo of that too… I got to a critical point (the heel) and thought the needles needed a rest! Mmmhhhh….

5 comments:

Alice said...

The yarn you're using for Forecast does look very nice yarn, and I like the colour. Coming along nicely! And lifelines are so reassuring, aren't they?

I'm sure you'll soon have conquered your sock.

Glaistig said...

Ooh, Walnut! How delicious. I'm glad that you're giving Forecast a go and hope your pregnancy is going swimmingly :)

Kitty Kitty said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a wonderful and exciting new year. Hope it will be the best ever.

Dove Knits said...

It already looks like a Forecast! Can't wait for more!

Marietta said...

where oh where have you been????

hope all is well

take care of you