09 June 2007

Introducing…

…little Elizabeth. Well it has been a very long time since I blogged. In the interim we had our little girl who was born on 10th March weighing 8lb 2oz. It was a long labour but still went according to our birth plan. We are both very proud parents of Elizabeth who delights us all the time. We love her very much!!!!


On the knitting front… I have only managed two baby cardigans in the time! I so miss knitting and hope I will get back into it soon. Next Tuesday I have other mothers from my antenatal group visiting for a knit and natter. Perhaps this is the beginning of it all again, or maybe I should just give up on sleep…

8 comments:

Seahorse said...

Congratulations!!! Elizabeth is gorgeous :)

Alice said...

Hi Tusa! Your Elizabeth is so, so beautiful, and what a lovely name you've chosen.

Congratulations!

Kitty Kitty said...

CONGRATS... She is so cute... Thanks for sharing a photo. :)

Micky said...

Very beautiful new baby!
Thanks for coming by my place.
:)

Kendra said...

Eizabeth is just beautiful. Congratulations. I'd been checking your site regularly for news!

TutleyMutley said...

Gorgeous baby: and she is a good size ;-)

Dove Knits said...

Oh my word, she's SO beautiful! Congratulations!

And welcome back -- you've been missed!

Marietta said...

gorgeous!
i hope you plan to lock her up when she turns 13 :)