19 September 2007

Ravelry!!!!

I received the invite last week. It read as follows…

“Hey there,frecklegirl has invited you to Ravelry!"Here you go! Thanks for your interest in our little site.Let me know if you have any questions or problems!Jess”

I am so excited!!!! And now I am photographing my stash and I am finding yarn of yesteryear.


I have also been browsing other people’s projects especially those I would like to tackle in the future and... you can cue future projects. It is such a great tool and it is huge!

The good thing about it is you can do little bits at a time which comes in handy with my little one. Oh and the other day I found this hibernating…

A Kim Hargreaves pattern from Rowan Magazine 32 - Pearl in Wool Cotton. Why have I not finished it???? I still like the pattern and yarn.

2 comments:

kathryn said...

You'll love Ravelry!! It is an astonishing resource and even more so as more people join......but it dramatically eats into your time.

Sarah said...

Hurrah for Ravelry - just too much fun on one site!!