23 February 2008

I am Back!

I think. It is amazing how much a young one occupies ones time. The last time I wrote here was before Christmas. In that time I had lots of knitting plans but I tell you, my eyes were bigger than my time! But look at my little one...


The Evergreen stocking for Elizabeth never got done, Forecast never got finished although I am still working on it but, I persevered with the little number below just to make sure I kept my finger in there.

The magazines have really kept me going however Interweave Knits has somewhat taken me aback and I am not so sure I like the new look. Perhaps it needs to grow on me, or I just don’t like change…

I will keep it short just to make sure I return. Until next time, that is if I have any readers still…

7 comments:

Janey said...

Hooray...so pleased to see you're back!

What a little beauty Elizabeth is, and I know what you mean about them taking all your time!

And I agree with you about Interweave Knits. I've just got my first issue and I'm not sure it's for me.

xx

Sarah said...

Glad to hear that you're keeping your needles busy still and good luck with Forecast completion

von said...

I'm still reading! Glad to see you back :o)

Jo said...

Glad to see you back, like the little cardi taking shape, and hasn't Elizabeth grown!

Marietta said...

yeah! you have survived the first year - well almost - is she walking yet!>?!?!?!

blog-blethers said...

Elizabeth is such a wee cherub!

Câmera Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.