13 June 2008

EZ Book - Prize Draw

Last year, I bought a few Elizabeth Zimmerman books. I wanted to find out what everyone was talking about plus I wanted to knit that “Baby Surprise Jacket”. I trawled the net to find EZ books at the most competitive prices. One supplier sent me two copies of the same book. This one…


I forgot all about it, until I decided to transfer my knitting from one end of our living room to another. After much deliberation about what to do with this extra book, I have decided to offer it up to you my readers for free. All you have to do is leave your Ravelry name in the comments section; providing you don’t mind being added to my Ravelry friends list, so I can visit your blog and checkout your projects.

The draw will take place on 20th June (extended to 24th) and the winner will be announced here and contacted via Ravelry.

Good Luck!

12 comments:

Janey said...

Well I'm already in your friends and you've already stopped by my blog but please can I be in with a chance to win anyway?! It's Muppetmummy on Ravelry btw!

Sarah said...

Like Janey I'm not sure I can qualify for the draw as you already know me as Thumbelina on Rav, but I'd love a chance to win too :o)

Tusa said...

Of course you two can take part. At the moment you have a 50/50 chance!

WildPurl said...

Hello tusa,
I'd love to be included too! I love EZ and I don't have this book. I saw your name on the West Ussex Knitters forum on Ravelry and came to have a look at your blog. My Rav name is Wildcarola.
Maybe we wil meet at one of the WS meetups?

katarinaw said...

Oh, I'd love to take part in your EZ lottery! My Ravelry name is "katarina".

Thank you so much for the nice comment on my blog!

kitty kitty said...

Hi Tusa...

I would love to be included in the lottery. I love EZ and I don't have that one either.

Hope you and your family are doing well.

My ravelry name is KittyKitty

kathryn said...

I would love to be in the draw...I've got three new grandchildren due later this year and the BSJ is definitely on my list.

I'm kathrynsknitting on ravelry. See you there!

Elizabeth said...

What a generous offer! Count me in. I'm gloriana on Ravelry. Friend me for sure!

bellamoden said...

Please include me in your draw! I'm bellamoden on Ravelry, it's always wonderful to make new friends!

Theresa said...

woo-hoo- it's extended! Just got back from vacation, just in time!
Knitnonpareil is my ravelry name - let's be ravelry friends!!

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the offer! Please include me in the drawing, and I can always use more Ravelry Friends!
I'm madaboutwool on Ravelry.

Dove Knits said...

Looks like I snuck in just under the wire here...and the extended wire, at that!