20 July 2009

Nearly a year…

Has gone by and not much knitting since. But I have been productive! Here is to introducing Elizabeth’s baby sister Catherine.




Catherine was born in May is 8 weeks old. She is a very content baby and loves her older sister and we are very happy to have her. Indeed blessed to have her.

I am currently working on Catherine's first knitted garment i.e. by me. It is the same pattern as the one I have been working on for Elizabeth, which is nearly finished.


My own pattern (Buttercup cardigan) which has evolved as I have gone along… Will share once it is complete.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwh - she's a cutie - congratulations :o)

Jo said...

Wow fabulous news, how lovely and lucky you are to have two gorgeous girls, congratulations!

Tusa said...

Thank you ladies and yes I do count my blessings